Sunday, May 3, 2009

365 Cards Day 63 & CPS 114

Boy oh boy I just can't seem to get caught up once I missed Friday over at 365 Cards. Today I'm making Saturday's challenge of including 8 flowers on my card. I was poking around trying to figure out how to add 8 flowers when I came across Card Positioning Systems Sketch 114. I managed to use up some old cardstock laying around which is bonus! So in case you're counting and only finding 7 flowers, I counted the big flower as two because the center of the flower is, yet another flower! The stamp sets used are Big Flowers and Little Flowers from Stampin' Up. All paper is also SU! 


6 comments:

Jana said...

Lovely card. Love the colors you picked.

~amy~ said...

cute! Love how you've added the flowers...great job combining challenges!!

Regan said...

Adorable!

Elise said...

What a sweet card! Really lovely craftsmanship AND your photography looks extremely professional! Bravo!

Arielle H Gordon said...

I love this card... and your bow is perfect!

I have something on my blog for you... H E R E!

~amy~ said...

Hey, I came across your blog that I bookmarked...I hope everything is okay, you've been awfully quiet...