Saturday, September 21, 2013

Card Rack

It seems like all my posts for the past year have started with, "I'm still alive!" Well I most definitely am still alive and although I'm not crafting as much as I used to, it still plays a part in my life! Last spring I took the leap to ask a locally owned boutique owner if she was interested in carrying my cards to sell. Fast forward a year and a half and I'm still there! Apple Box Boutique is this cute little shop that carries a whole assortment of goodies from Annie Sloan Chalk Paint to Barefoot Venus Bath & Body products. The owner, Leanne, is one of the nicest, sweetest ladies I have ever met. The friendship was instant and I am so grateful to have met her. Since my cards have been carried in her store for over a year now, we looked at some options on how to increase their visibility so my hubby built us a custom card rack, I painted it with some Annie Sloan Chalk Paint and now it sits tall and proud inside Leanne's store. 

No comments: