Saturday, March 14, 2009

Color Inspiration 45

So I didn't think I'd have time to play this week's color inspiration by Kristina but it's Jamie's parents surprise retirement party tonite and we have to leave the house in like 10 minutes so I honestly just WUAC'ed and I'm not 100% happy with it but honestly that was probably the fastest I've EVER made a card. So the lines aren't super straight and the layout isn't unique but oh well!! And to my dismay, I don't have stamp set that says Congrats!!! Can you believe it?!?!? So good thing I just put in a order and got the Congrats set from Sale-a-bration! I was excited because I thought, "Hey I have the Chit Chat rub-ons, there MUST be something I could use in there." But nope, not a single thing. They had everything from Happy Birthday, to Hugs and Kisses to even Welcome Neighbor!!! Geez... So I had to handwrite the word in and I know my handwriting is AWFUL but when push comes to shove... that's not the right saying is it? When you're desperate... that's better... Anyways I'm feeling absolutely awful today. I think my headcold is peaking today and I've been blowing my nose every 3 minutes. Nuclear green snot is never a good thing....






Ingredients:
Stamps: Baroque Motifs
Accessories: Ribbon (the black is from Walmart, the sheer one underneath is from an old gift I got), white gel pen, Pretties Kit
Paper: Basic grey, basic black and whisper white

3 comments:

Jeanne Couch said...

Love your card - its simple and stylish xx

Anonymous said...

I didn't even notice that you handwrote "congrats" on the card! Such beautiful calligraphy . . . someone should help me & alexandra address my invitations . . . (jk, but seriously i thought it was a stamp :)

Regan said...

Very elegant!!! But too bad on the nuclear green!