Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Christmas Baking


So it's begun... The mad rush to do all my Christmas baking. I took a 1/2 day off work so I could come home and get a head start on things... All I managed to get done is come home, cook lunch for Jamie and I and finish wrapping gifts. Then we had a double family dinner, got home around 9:45 and started baking around 10:15... So what did we accomplish so far?? Take a look!


We're planning to make a bunch of cookie tins for our neighbors and some close friends. We managed to finish some short bread cookies, the fudge is setting and I made some chocolate drizzled caramel popcorn. Not too too shabby for about 2 hours worth of work. So tomorrow I've gotta motor through and try making some Rocky Mountain Shortbread (got the recipe from a coworker), gingerbread men, oatmeal spice cookies and sugar cookies. PLUS finish making all my Christmas cards!! Oh my... I've got one loaded day tomorrow..

Hope everyone has a great Christmas and a fantastic New Year!!

No comments: