Sunday, January 10, 2010

First Color Queen Challenge



This is my very first Color Queen Challenge. The founder is Arielle and I still remember she was one of the first followers of my blog. She has done some amazing work over the last year and I'm so glad I found her amazing blog. The colors she chose were amazing and I absolutely LOVE Kiwi Kiss. Yet again, you can't tell from the picture but the strip of Rich Razzleberry is embossed. I'll see if I can take a better picture when the sun is out. I just can't quite figure out how to take pictures under my lamps. 


Card Ingredients

Stamps: Vintage Vogue (SU)
Ink: Versamark, Orchid Opulence, Regal Rose, Rich Razzleberry, Kiwi Kiss (SU)
Paper: Orchid Opulence, Regal Rose, Whisper White, Rich Razzleberry, Kiwi Kiss
Embellishments: Eyelets (Don't remember where I got them!), clear embossing powder (SU)
Tools: Crop-a-dile, Scallop Trim Border (SU), heat gun



No comments: