Sunday, January 3, 2010

Polka Dot Butterfly Birthday Wishes!

Happy New Year everyone!!! Hope everyone enjoyed their time off. I managed to get 2 weeks off and I can't believe I only have 2 days left!! Tomorrow I'll be spending the entire day helping my brother and sister-in-law move into their new house. So really, that leaves me ONE day left!!! I definitely didn't get to do all that I wanted. Organizing my stamps will take a lot longer than I anticipated. I did manage to sew new curtains though! 
So over Christmas I made some Christmas cards for my good friend Leslie. She loved them so much that she requested a pack of birthday cards for her boyfriend's mom. Here's one of the cards that was part of the 8 pack. I still remember hating butterflies when I was at my very first Stampin' Up! workshop. Perhaps it was just a stamp that didn't appeal to me. I'm loving the Big Shot butterfly die! 




Card Recipe
Stamps: Wonderful Words & Essence of Love (SU) 
Ink: Cameo Coral (SU), Versamark
Paper: Kraft, Cameo Coral, Whisper White, Vellum (SU), Polka dot paper (KC Collection)
Embellishments: White embossing powder (SU), pearls (SU)
Tools: Heat gun, Big Shot, Beautiful Butterflies Bigz Die, Backgrounds #1 textured plates, Signo white gel pen

1 comment:

Cynthia and Van Blog said...

I love this combo. Esp the stamp on the vellum wrap around! Gorgeous. PS. thanks for helping us move :D