98 projects left to go for the No Paper/Product Buying Challenge. If you're wondering what that is, feel free to check out the information on the post here. I didn't do a very good job using patterned paper and I know the goal for Megan and Allison is to use up their patterned stuff. For myself though, my main goal is to just use any of my stuff! With renos and summer, I've been having a hard time sitting down and crafting. So what happens? I post ridiculously late at night. Tonight's cards were made using the sketch found over at the Card Positioning Systems blog. I envisioned a more masculine card when I chose the Marina Mist card base but that didn't pan out...
You can't tell from the picture but the words are actually embossed with Not Quite Navy and I scored both cards along the length of the ribbon. I've been using this level 1 hostess set Because I Care a lot lately, probably because it's nice a big and covers a fair portion of my card. The sentiment is from A Little Birthday Cheer. I didn't even realize I had this stamp set till tonight. The hydrangea is colored with SU pastels and I tried to add a bit more by using my Signo white gel pen to dot the flower centers. The new ribbon is the fantastic new 1/8" taffeta ribbon in Daffodil Delight! If you're wondering why my ribbon knot is facing the opposite ways, it's because:
1. I tied the left one first and cut the ribbon.
2. I attempted to tie the second one and realized the first one looked kinda ugly with the ends poking towards the image.
3. I tried about 7 times before I could figure out how to tie the knot so the ends would poke outwards.
4. I attempted to retie the left card but had cut the ribbon so short I could hardly grab the darn thing.
5. I just plain old gave up. So there you have it. Hope everyone has a good day! I'm off to bed!