Monday, March 7, 2011

PPC-CC #51

Good morning everyone and happy Monday! Can you believe it's already March!?! It's so scary how fast time flies when you have a big event coming up like a wedding!!! My BFF (holy when was the last time I used that phrase?) today exclaimed "Ahhh! 5 months and 3 days left!" I can totally sense panic starting to set in for myself as well. I have a lot to do still. Onto today's card! We're up to Picture Perfect Creations Color Combo #51 already! How insane! I've combined it with an old Fall To Layout Sketch #113. I wanted to keep the card really simple with 4 colors and I like how it turned out. You can literally stamp any sentiment on this card and it'll work. Well, maybe not for a manly card but anything else! If you get a chance, pop by the PPC blog to see what the other DT members have made! Have a great week everyone! 

3 comments:

Paula-Scrap Addict said...

So pretty! Wish I could see the whole inside because I know you did something in there too ;-)

Unknown said...

I like the elegance of the card
great job!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.