Monday, March 21, 2011

PPC-CC Specialty Challenge #5

I apologize in advance for missing last week's PPC-CC. It's been so crazy with wedding planning, work and friends getting engaged! This week's a bit better but I'm getting ready to go on my stagette! It's a touch early but I don't mind. Vacations are welcome anytime! This week Megan has another specialty challenge for us over at the PPC-CC blog. Show us your creative space! The little nook that you spend hours upon hours creating your masterpieces!
Remember when I was doing my craft area overhaul? This is the semi-final result. I'm loving my new little area. I can still see the TV from where I'm sitting. The only thing is I have nowhere to put all my stamps so they are still sitting way over on the far bookshelf. It's been inconvenient that way but I just can't find any more room! I also thought about cleaning up my area before taking the picture but... aside from being lazy, I wanted to show you guys what my crafting area looks like on a regular day to day basis. All that scrap hanging around on my desk top? It's alway there. That pile of stamps on the left side of the desk? I clear it and then it builds up again. Doesn't help that it's just so far to walk to put them back. Hope you all get a chance to share your creative space with us and pop by the PPC blog to see all the other creative spaces! 

3 comments:

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Great space! Love the cubies!

Lori Turner said...

Hey Sandy! Love your space - I like that you have your sewing machine out and the cubbies are awesome! :)

Tamie said...

Sandy I just love you space. It is very neat. Loving your cubbies and your ribbon holders. Nice sewing machine too! It sure is coming along. Gotta love IKEA :))))