Monday, February 6, 2012

Baby Card

What can I say other than my life has been super hectic? One would think that with the wedding behind me now, I'd have loads of time to craft... The problem is I've picked up several other hobbies along the way. I've discovered that I love fabric just as much as I love paper. I've also discovered that I'm really enjoying photography. Those two things have been eating up my time along with the lingering wedding bits like thank you cards and the big honeymoon! There have been a lot of babies happening at work lately. A lot. We had a little play date today and I whipped up a card quickly. I went to a stamping meeting last weekend and it was great fun! It reminded me of how much I missed stamping so hopefully I'll get back into the paper and ink soon. 

No comments: