Friday, February 10, 2012

Happy Birthday

Yeech, iPhone photos sometimes aren't that great in low light situations are they? I figured it's either mediocre pictures with my iPhone that actually get posted or the non-existent photos that I don't get around to taking with my normal camera. As you can tell, I decided on option A. Sorry about the weird angle too. I guess I should have gotten down to eye level instead of sitting in my chair and guestimating. A few weekends ago, I attended a stamping meeting and it reminded me of the love I have for paper crafting. These meetings are always fun because we often will make 4 projects and this meeting was no different! We focused on using Sale-A-Bration and new catalogue items and the cards turned out great! I'll post all our projects over the next few days. Here's card uno! I'm actually really enjoying that stamp set and even the fun new ribbon! And if you know me at all, you can never go wrong with Crumb Cake (aka Kraft) card stock! 

No comments: