Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Birthday Love

I recently used an American Crafts scrapbook layout as inspiration for both scrapbook pages and cards! These cards actually threw me for quite a look. First off, I made the blue one but when I went to put the sentiment using rub-ons, I ran out of room!!! The darn doily was too far over. I couldn't salvage it no matter what I did because I glued the doily on with liquid Tombow. The paper ripped to shreds and took the card front with it! So then I set out to make another one. This time, I got all confused with my words! The bottom blue card was supposed to say "birthday wishes" but then I started putting the word "happy"! I screwed up twice so ended up using way more rub-ons than needed. In the end, it turned out quite cute! Here's the original link to the inspiration. 


No comments: