Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Amazing Grace

Well the card bug has certainly bit me again and now I'm trying really hard to find time to make cards. I moved my entire card making area downstairs into the basement. Originally one of my excuses about not making cards was because there was too many shows on tv that I just couldn't miss. I didn't want to be couped up in my little room making cards. So after moving everything downstairs, I told Jamie that I have the tv in front of me so I can make cards and watch tv at the same time. Turns out, I don't even watch the tv!! Now that might be due to the fact that all the shows I was following are now over... but it could also be that I find the tv too distracting. So I just have my little notebook and have the online radio going. I've started listening to the pop hits of the 1990s. Really brings back memories! Just listened to Celine Dion's "Because You Loved Me" and I told Jamie that was my very first slow dance song. Good old jr. high dances eh?


Anyways onto the card I just made. Tomorrow Amber and I are going to visit a friend who just had a baby. She's also got another older girl and we didn't want her to feel left out so Amber found this perfume called "Amazing Grace" and I made this card for her. If you're wondering why Amber picked that perfume, it's because her older daughter's name is Grace! Anyways, lets hope I can keep posting some new cards!! I definitely miss blogging and card making!

1 comment:

Cynthia and Van Blog said...

I love the texture of the card, and thats such a sweet thing you guys are doing. That's the wonderful thing about cards, the special meaning you put into it and the stories it can tell!! Glad you're back to card making!