Monday, September 14, 2009

A few cards, FINALLY!!!

Well as you all know, I've been in a MAJOR card making hiatus (if that's how you spell it) and I've had a really hard time crawling out of it. I finally sat down and made a few cards that were 1/2 done from a few months ago. I know it's sorta cheating to say I made a few cards when really, I just finished off unfinished cards but hey, better than nothing!!! I'm really hoping to get back into the swing of things now that summer is winding down and it's not quite as gorgeous outside. We also bought all the cultured stone we need to do the outside of our house today. That means we've got 1500lbs of cultured stone sitting in our garage waiting to be put up. So I'll try to sneak in some card making around all the stone and siding. The front of our house has been waiting over a year to get finished. My neighbor saw us digging out plants last week from the front garden and asked if we were starting to put up siding and we said, "Not yet, just getting ready." Then she proceeded to say, "Oh.. I thought things were finally starting to move." Jab jab jab man.. haha but it's ok. I know it'll get finished and we're that much closer now because the hardest part (besides putting it up... ) was picking the stone we wanted!!! So now $2000 later... we'll see how it goes.. our goal is to have it all done by the end of September. Fingers crossed!!!

No comments: