Sunday, September 27, 2009

Card Afternoon at Kim's!


So we had a little card afternoon at Regan's neighbor Kim's house. We were all a bit strapped for time so there were 2 cards we made. I borrowed the technique with SU's new shimmer paint from Andrea Walford's blog with the Medallion stamp. I LOVE that stamp!! I also wanted to show a scrapbook page that I worked on for my friend Julie's bridal shower a while back. All the girls got together and each did two pages to put into a scrapbook for her as a surprise gift.

2 comments:

Arielle H Gordon said...

Sandy-these cards are great!!! The colors & layout of the Medallion card are so perfect... I may have to case it!
{hugs}
Arielle

Cynthia said...

I heart card #1, esp the big red florish used! #2 scares me a bit :( I don't want to think about how fast winter is approaching!