Wednesday, December 9, 2009

SPCC #27



This is my very first SPCC challenge (Scrapmaster's Paradise Color Combos). I wanted to keep the card simple since there wasn't a lot of variation in color to work with. Instead of obvious bling bling that I like to usually add, I opted for subtle details like an embossed bashful blue background and scored the edges of the kraft cardstock. You can't really see it in the photo but I like the look in real life. The bashful blue looks like a blue tree trunk!

10 comments:

Irit Shalom said...

LOVELY CARD AND GREAT TAKE OF OUR COLOR COMBO THANKS FOR PLAYING WITH SPCC
IRIT- SPCC DIVA

RobbynW said...

Hi Sandy,
I'm glad you joined us at SPCC! Your card is very pretty, I love all the texture you used.
Robbyn - SP Diva

Emily said...

That card is so perfect!

Love it.

Emily-SP Diva

Anonymous said...

Very sweet card! Love the stamped bird.

Melisa-SP Diva

3treescreations@gmail.com said...

Just perfect - I love how simple it is!! Please join us again next week - I would love to see more of you FABulous work :)

Deanne - SPCC {Diva}

Unknown said...

beautiful card!!!
you have a gorgeous job in your blog

Stephanie said...

Beautiful card! Thanks for joining us at SPCC!

Susan said...

I love your card. The scoring on the Kraft really adds a lovely touch.

savvy teaching tips said...

beautiful. This card came together perfectly. Great job. Please check out my blog for blog candy!!! stamperontheshore.blogspot.com

heidi said...

This is beautiful!!! Thanks for playing along with us!

Heidi, SP Diva