Sunday, December 6, 2009

Stamp a Stack Card 2


So I had my little mini stamp a stack yesterday and it turned out great! The cards weren't too labor intensive and it only took about 2 1/2 hours. Not too shabby for 10 cards! Here's the second card we did. We used the Big Shot embossing folder and the Top Note die with some popping pastels for this card. Hopefully the pictures I post get better and better because I'm really fiddling with my camera settings. This picture was taken with white balance adjustments. Instead of selecting incandescent light bulb, I chose a preset white balance and had taken a picture with a crazy increase in white balance so the white background I took was almost the perfect bright white I wanted. Then I just tweaked it down a couple notices on the preset white balance so I didn't have a super washed out photo. Let me know if you have any other tips for me!

No comments: