Friday, July 16, 2010

Jinnee's Birthday & Just Add Ink #26

Well today is Jinnee's birthday so I decided to make a card just for her! I bought the Lots of Bots stamp set when it was a pre-order for last year's catalogue! Can you believe I haven't inked it up until today?? Oh my... I know Jinnee has a small fancy for robots so I figured what better time than now to ink up my little bots. I copied the layout of my card from Kristina Werner. I love how she used ribbon on the card. This week's Just Add Ink challenge #26 is to Just Add Embossing! I embossed the wood grain with clear embossing powder and just used my bone folder to create the embossed lines on the card base. Did a little watercoloring to add the finishing touches and cut out a circle with my Coluzzle. Hope she likes it! Happy Friday everyone! 

9 comments:

Jodene said...

This is such an adorable ard Sandy! I really like how you have used the woodgrain background, it gives it a totally different look.

Jodene said...

You know I meant card right? ;)

Karen said...

This is super cute and I soooooo want that background stamp! lol

Karen
x

Mae Collins said...

Cute card, love the embossed woodgrain background.

Danielle Daws said...

This is sooo cute! I love that background effect!

Paula Dobson said...

Super cute card, great for a boy!

Jo said...

This is super cute - love the effect of the embossed woodgrain.

AJ said...

Love your use of embossing! What a stunning card!

Tania Gould said...

I love EVERYTHING about this card!!! You've done a great job!