Monday, July 5, 2010

PPC-CC #20

Happy Monday everyone! Hope everyone had a great relaxing Canada Day and 4th of July! It's time for another color challenge over at the Picture Perfect Creations blog! I'm really digging this week's colors that Megan chose. Today's card was actually copied from the new Stampin' Up catalogue page 75. I'm missing the brad and moved the sentiment but I still think it's super cute I love textured card stock. It almost feels like paper gold, needing to be cherished and conserved! This is actually the very first card I've made using textured card stock as the base. =) Hopefully you all get a chance to pop over and take part in this week's challenge. If you don't have time to play, you can always check out what others have created and leave them some comment lovin'. 


Stamp set: Happy Together (SU)

4 comments:

Tamie said...

Paula this is adorable. The clean and simple look with the color combo help make the card pop. Textured paper as the base, I will have to try that, it looks like a great idea Paula. Have super day! Hugs.

Lori Turner said...

Paula, I agree with Tamie...this card rocks! It's super cute and nice and clean and simple! Those little "PEEPS" are adorable! WTG!!

Jackie said...

This is too cute ;)

Allison said...

Another fabulous card! I love all the clean space!

I left you a blog award here: http://toomanyprojectstoolittletime.blogspot.com/2010/07/fun-blog-award.html

:)