Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Another Wedding Card

Well if you had a chance to see my card for this week's PPC color challenge, this card will bring a little deja vu. I made the same card except with different colors for my sister-in-law. She attended a wedding this past weekend that had burgundy and gold as the wedding colors. If you're experiencing deja vu and it's not from the other card I posted earlier, that's because I CASEd (copied and shared everything) this card straight from the Stampin' Up catalogue (pg. 122). I wanted a punch of color in the rose so I attempted to do the floating re-inker technique but the Bravo Burgundy and Bermuda Bay turned into just plain gross so I had to just watercolor with my aquapainter and re-inkers. Can't believe it's already Thursday! I'm busy prepping for my workshops this Friday and Saturday. I'll post those when I'm done! Yay! Another project down for the No paper/product buying challenge! Have a goodnight everyone! 

1 comment:

Tamie said...

Awesome water coloring Sandy!