Monday, September 6, 2010

PPC-CC #29

Good morning! Hope everyone is having a great Monday. I know I am because it's Labour Day long weekend and both Jamie and I are off. We are both officially done our vacations now and we weren't all that productive with the house renos. We did manage to run a bunch of errands like pick up our new kitchen beam (to support our roof after we knock out a support wall) and get Khuno vaccinated. Megan over at Picture Perfect Creations came up with another fabulous color challenge. This week's colors really threw me for a loop with that Peach Parfait. I have to admit, I don't love that color. I don't think I even ordered any of it except for what came in the starter package. I know the flower looks green but that's due to me trying to be extra creative. I did a overall wash of Daffodil Delight and then tried to add Marina Mist to it. Kinda forgot that blue and yellow make green!!! So hence, the green rose. I embossed all the images from Fifth Avenue Floral in gold and the sentiment is from the new level 3 hostess set Occasional Quotes. The ribbon is the new 1/8" taffeta ribbon and I just love it! 
Hope you get a chance to join us at PPC this week!! Another project down for the No paper/product buying challenge! 

2 comments:

Paula-Scrap Addict said...

WOW!!! You are amazingly talented
~Paula

Tamie said...

Hi Sandy! Hope you had a great long weekend. You do stunning work with these images. I always forget to cut things out and pop them up. It sure makes a different. You have so many little details. THanks for making me smile! Hugs

Tamie