Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Just Add Ink #50

Just a quick (Ha! Yah right...) card to post before I head off to bed. I wanted to CASE the card seen on Clean & Simple Stamping's blog. You can see the original here. The colors are almost identical to Just Add Ink's #50 color combo. I didn't realize how HUGE my squares were until I cut them all out! And since it's past midnight, I figured I better just get the darn card done and head to bed. The daisy is from a retired Stampin' Up set called Petal Prints (LOOOVE IT and so glad I bought it on ebay) and the sentiment is from Papertrey Ink Signature Greetings. Hope you all have a great sleep! 

3 comments:

Bronwyn Eastley said...

What a bright and cheery card.

Danielle Daws said...

So pretty! The sketch works well with these colours. Thanks for playing at Just Add Ink!

KimB said...

Really bright effective and graphic use of the colours, I like how you overlaid your sentiment too.