Friday, March 12, 2010

PPC-CC #3 & Design Team Call


Yay I can't believe I actually managed to get another challenge completed before  supper! Supper will suffer since I used my time to craft instead of cooking so we'll be eating frozen pizza... Yikes. Good thing I did that boot camp on Wednesday night! Megan started her new color challenge blog a few weeks ago and I've been lucky enough to participate in every one so far! She's on a roll with the challenges, going from biweekly to weekly and now even offering prizes! You probably already guessed it but when challenge blogs go that hardcore, they often require a design team and that's exactly what Megan is calling for. I've never given it a second thought to apply for any design team but I was talking to Jamie about it and it'd be a great thing to keep my butt in line with making cards. I also got to read about some of the great things being on a team can do. You learn new things, improve on your card making skills, and meet new blogging friends. Everything is a plus! So this card will be one of my submissions. If you're looking for a new challenge blog or even bigger, a new design team, check out her blog! 
Card Ingredients
All items Stampin’ Up unless indicated.

Stamps: Of the Earth, Vintage Vogue
Ink: Basic Black craft ink, Rose Red
Paper: Whisper White, Bashful Blue, Rose Red
Embellishments: black embossing powder
Tools: Scor-pal, heat tool, 1 1/4" square punch

1 comment:

Vicky Hayes said...

I have a thing about bird stamps and I absolutely love what you've done with this one. Best of luck for making the design team!