Monday, March 22, 2010

SPCC #39 & Sketch Girl 14

Boy I sure am cutting it really close this time around for this week's challenges. I had finished a few challenges this afternoon but my computer went wonky and wouldn't let me upload them from my camera! Anyways I'll keep these posts short and sweet because it's already 1 AM!! I've never tried using a sketch from Sketch Girl before but I've been a follower for some time now and it's about time I gave her awesome sketches a try! I love how they are a bit busier but yet, still really clean and simple. And this week's colors at SPCC are just so bright and cheerful! I rarely use Cameo Coral and I have no idea why. But paired with the right colors and presto! 
Card Ingredients
All items Stampin’ Up unless indicated.

Stamps: Trendy Trees, Great Friend
Ink: Rich Razzleberry, Summer Sun
Paper: Summer Sun, Cameo Coral, Whisper White, Razzleberry Lemonade (I think that's what it's called!)
Embellishments: white embossing powder
Tools: heat gun, SU markers, paper snips


9 comments:

Julie E said...

Such fun, colorful cards! I like all the layering of the PP and your PP butterflies are fab too. I am glad you decided to play along with us at Sketch Girl!

emily said...

What a pretty set of cards!

Emily-SP Diva

A Little This and Alot of That said...

I love the colors and design of your cards. Thanks you for playing along with Sketch Girl....

Harriet

Shauna {SK Studios} said...

so pretty! great take on the LO, love the butterflies and the sentiment- CAS and so pretty!!
- Shauna {SK Studios}

Jess said...

Stunning cards! Love those colors and your take on the sketch! Thanks for joining us at Sketch Girl!

Stephanie *SP Diva* said...

Beautiful set of cards! Great job! Thanks for playing at SPCC!

NĂºria said...

beautiful cards!!!
I like the butterflys, very cute

Leigh Ann Baird said...

Wow! I didn't think these colors would look this good together! Fantastic cards! So glad you played with us at Sketch Girl!

~amy~ said...

wow!!! I love your cards...such striking colors together!!!