Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Give Thanks

I'm very thankful for a lot this fall. I'm thankful for wonder friends and family. I'm thankful for my fiance and puppy. I'm thankful I have a great job and great coworkers. I'm thankful that I came down with the flu and can recover from it. I'm thankful that I had a great meal tonight in my own home. The list can go on and on but I just wanted to do a quick post on giving thanks. I made 30 of these little suckers to give out at work because it's been a tough few months. What are you thankful for today? 

1 comment:

Grammie said...

I am thankful for a good friend who seen me at my worst and has been a wonderful support. The rest of my list would take up the whole blog, but amidst the tragedy 2 months ago, I still have much to be thankful for.
p.s. thankyou my good friend Sandy :)