Saturday, October 9, 2010

PPC-CC #33

Sort of late for this post but this week has been insanely busy! Influenza season officially started and I am one of the coordinators for our area of the city. This includes almost all of the inner city and I've been going crazy trying to manage 17 casual flu nurses. I did survive though and slept for 11 hours last night! I was hoping to wake up at 10 but managed to drag myself out of bed at 1:15 PM!! I really needed that extra catch-up sleep! This past Monday Megan over at the Picture Perfect Creations posted some fun colors. Here's my take on this week's challenge. My card is copied from a layout that Kristina Werner did. Hope you all had a chance to play with us. You have till tomorrow night! Have a great Thanksgiving weekend all my fellow Canadians! 

No comments: