Monday, October 18, 2010

My Dear Sweet Arlie

So for those of you that have been reading my blog for some time, you might have noticed that I mention my dear friend, Arlie, from time to time. The story about Arlie is she used to buy cards from me that I've made. Then she progressed from being a card customer to a stamping supplies customer! I have tried time and time again to get her to start a blog to showcase some of her beautiful work, but to no avail. So the only thing left for me to do is show off her work for her! 
I love her use of all the colors and the DSP. She used Crystal Effects over all the dots and it looks fantastic!! She really oomphed up the card by using the Crystal Effects, embossing the sentiment and a textured card stock card base! She knows how much I love textured card stock. I only save it for special occasions! I know she's a loyal reader of my blog and I hope that seeing her work posted will inspire her to start her own blog! 

No comments: