Monday, October 11, 2010

PPC-CC #34

My oh my what a great Thanksgiving long weekend! Today Jamie and I will be going to my aunt's place for some yummy turkey dinner. I also got to sleep in a little bit today!! I've been sporting a sore throat the last 2 days and it's getting worse so hopefully the sleep will help a bit. I ended up drinking plain hot water last night because I wanted something warm but had already brushed my teeth. Boy I felt old! My grandma used to drink plain hot water all the time. She'd even mix her rice with hot water if it wasn't going down very well! Now speaking of family, I just want to give thanks for the wonderful friends in my life. I'm also thankful for an amazing partner in life, Jamie and for a great family. We have our quirks but I love them all. I hope everyone gets a chance to take a couple moments to be thankful for everything that they have in their lives. 


Onto today's card! Megan over at Picture Perfect Creations chose some gorgeous colors this week. I'm loving purples and greens right now, which is probably why my eyeshadows are all those 2 colors. I wanted to keep it really simple and got most of the detail from the DSP. I feel like I'm never going to make the 100 projects that I need for the No paper/product buying challenge. I really gotta step it up!! Hope you all get to play along with us this week over at PPC! Head on over to see what the other design team creators have come up with. 

1 comment:

Tamie said...

Sandy, love how you focused on your dsp! what an awesome idea! Your rocked the color combo too and I really like the stitching around the outside. Hope you feel better soon, I was down and out for a couple of weeks with my allergies, hopefully the warm water helped. Hugs to ya.