Monday, April 5, 2010

Even more last minute PPC-CC!

Ok I had a terrible time with this color challenge over at PPC-CC. Mellow Moss and Always Artichoke embellishments look so much alike it's insane! You can't really tell but the ribbon and sentiment are both in Mellow Moss and the card base is Always Artichoke. I actually liked how the stamping turned out. Reminds me of some modern tile design or something. It's past midnight now and I've still got loads to get ready to head back to work tomorrow after having 10 days off. As I said in my last post, I'll share some photos of my mini vacation when I have a few more minutes to catch up! For now though, I didn't want to miss any PPC-CC or SPCC challenges so I'm spending my precious time doing some last minute card making! Off to do more laundry and get ready for bed! 
Darn. Looking at the photo and the actual card now, I should have textured the Always Artichoke card base. It's looking a little too plain for me. Oh well! It's too late now! G'nite! 

Card Ingredients
All items Stampin’ Up unless indicated.

Stamps: Park Avenue Patterns, Define Your Life
Ink: Mellow Moss & Dusty Durango
Paper: Always Artichoke, Very Vanilla, Dusty Durango
Embellishments: Silver brads, Mellow Moss grosgrain ribbon
Tools: Stamp-a-ma-jig


No comments: