Sunday, April 4, 2010

Last Minute SPCC 41

I'm posting super last minute for this week's SPCC challenge. I've been on vacation for the last 10 days and it's been BUSY! I'll have to share photos when I have a bit more time from my LA trip and also my mini Hinton, Alberta mountain's long weekend. I didn't even have time to unpack all my stuff yet! Here's my feeble attempt at this week's challenge. I'm not sure if i'm totally losing my mojo or I'm just plain old tired but this card went wrong as soon as I started daubing on color but I'm just too lazy to fix it. I used an old Clean and Simple Fall to Layout sketch. 

Card Ingredients
All items Stampin’ Up unless indicated.

Stamps: Fresh Cuts, Of the Earth
Ink: Pumpkin Pie, Almost Amethyst, Versamark, Soft Suede
Paper: Almost Amethyst, Soft Suede, Whisper White
Embellishments: Pumpkin Pie grosgrain ribbon, clear embossing powder, white embossing powder
Tools: heat gun, scalloped border punch

4 comments:

RobbynW said...

Wow Sandy, I was expecting a horror after reading your intro ;o) but really, its quite a pretty card, and I love how you've used that stamp set. I think you did a great job with the color challenge!
Robbyn - SP Diva

Susan said...

I'm with Robbyn on this one! You led us to believe that you posted a disaster, when your work is really quite lovely! Well done.

Emily said...

Great job!

Emily-SP Diva

Stephanie said...

Wow! I love this card! No disaster here! Great job! Thanks for playing along this week, despite just getting home!