Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Just Add Ink #16

Good evening fellow late night crafting bloggers! I'm very excited to be trying out a new challenge blog that I've been following for quite some time now. It's called Just Add Ink. They're a fun blog because they don't just stick with color challenges. Here's my take on their Just Add Ink #16. Now I must say I suck suck suck at taking photos. It definitely helps when I can take pictures by my back basement window but boy I really need help with night time shots. I just can't seem to get it right no matter what I adjust. If you've got some tips for late night photography, please teach me!!! I'm getting desperate! This card was cased from one of Kristina Werner's wonderful creations! 


Card Ingredients (All items Stampin’ Up unless indicated. )
Stamps: Wonderful Favorites
Ink: Soft Suede
Paper: Sweet Pea DSP, Pretty in Pink DSP, paper from a Costco pack I had laying around, Soft Suede
Embellishments: Prima flowers, linen thread, button (Wal-mart)
Tools: Signo white gel pen, scalloped edge border punch

4 comments:

Paula Fuller said...

Oh, I just LOVE your card. Nicely balanced. Your flower is adorable.

Christine Blain said...

Sandy, this is absolutely gorgeous!! Love it to bits :)

Danielle Daws said...

Oh, I LOVE this card! Just beautiful!

Your photography of this card is great! I take most of my photos at night and I use a few daylight bulbs in my lamps - basically a cool white light instead of warm white (which is yellow). Hope that helps! You should also have a look at Amanda's photography tips on Just Add Ink.

Thanks for playing!

Bronwyn Eastley said...

Great to see you playing along this week. Your card is lovely with the faux stitching and twine.