Sunday, May 2, 2010

NEW Summer Mini Catalogue!!



Can you believe it's almost summer?!? I know I can!! Today I was out with Jamie and I was telling him that all the sunshine lately is deceiving because it looks like summer but the temperature is just a touch cool. Anyways, Stampin' Up! just released their new SUMMER MINI CATALOGUE!! There are so pretty cool products! I've already purchased a bunch of stamp sets that I absolutely LOVE! To download the pdf version of the catalogue, visit the SU website HERE! Plus if you're interested in any of the qualifying stamp sets in the catalogue, SU has a great offer for National Scrapbooking Month. Purchase any qualify stamp set (list can be found HERE) and get a free pack of designer brads!! That's an $8.50 value! I'll be making cards showcasing some of the great stamp sets I own. I already have more that I want and can't wait to order!! 

No comments: