Friday, November 26, 2010

4 Crafty Chicks #13

Boy it's early... 2:12 AM early! Today is the last day of my week long vacation and I'm sad I didn't get in more crafting time. But I am happy to say that we got a lot accomplished still. We managed to book our wedding photographer, our ceremony location, our reception and we bought a new fridge and dishwasher! So all the appliances for our future kitchen are purchased! The fridge and dishwasher were delivered today so I made Jamie help me wipe down the new shiny fridge and move everything over from our old fridge. One thing I noticed about fridges though, the veggie/fruit bins are never big enough. Perhaps we buy a lot of produce but seriously, we needed to make the entire shelf on top of the bins a designated "produce shelf". Hopefully Jamie will be able to install the dishwasher in the next week even though we'll be ripping out all the cupboards around it. I just really hate washing dishes! Such a waste of my precious life minutes. Can you tell it's late and I'm just doing some late night ranting? Onto the purpose of the post! This week over at 4 Crafty Chicks, it's an inspiration challenge. Can you believe it's already week 13 those gals are up to? Here's a CAS card I created using colors from the photo. Hope everyone has a great Friday and pop by 4 Crafty Chicks if you get a chance! 

2 comments:

Leanne said...

Cute card, love that bird!

Thanks for playing with us this week!

Leanne DT 4 Crafty Chicks!

Tamie said...

I love this cAS card! You really rocked the color combo and I love the images you chose Sandy. Reno's they seem never ending. We are still working on ours. Congrat's on booking so much for your wedding. What an exciting time for you. Thanks for sharing your beautiful card with us this week at 4 Crafty Chicks.