Monday, November 22, 2010

PPC-CC #40

Hopefully everyone had a relaxing weekend. I was out of commission on Friday night puking my guts out. I've had a really bad fall/winter so far. Someone suggested that I might be having migraines but minus the actual stabbing headache. I'll need to ask about it when I have my annual physical. But enough about me! A few of you joined us last week for Picture Perfect Creations very first Sketch Combo. We'll be throwing other curve balls at you as the weeks go by. This week at Picture Perfect Creations, we're back to another color challenge. I was very excited with this week's colors and here's why. Jamie and I were over at our friends' place (Mark & Jinnee) yesterday. Jinnee was showing me some of the cards she had made recently and my absolute favorite was this really bold Pacific Point and Real Red card she made using some DSP from the Celebrations pack. The colors matched this week's color challenge almost to a tee. I think she even used something close to More Mustard. Now I don't have a photo of Jinnee's photo to post but I can say that this card is an exact copy of hers! The only difference is I used a scalloped circle punch instead of a star punch. 
I tried adding my blog address to the photo and I have no idea how it came to be so blurry! It was too late to fix though because I already saved it and I have no idea how to reverse it! Hope you all get a chance to play along with us at PPC this week! Have a great Monday! 

1 comment:

Tamie said...

Sandy, this is an awesome card! Your friend is very talented. I love how you used our colors this week. It is a bold and beautiful. Way to rock this color challenge.