Sunday, November 21, 2010

Win a FREE Copy of My Digital Studio!

Barb Mullikin has an AMAZING give-a-way!!! Check out her blog for more information. To enter, she wants to know why you'd love a copy or love to give it to someone. Now some of you may not have heard about My Digital Studio from Stampin' Up. It's the new way to scrapbook! You can even make digital cards and print them out. I have never used MDS before but things that I know I already love about it are many! The biggest love is of course how everything matches and coordinates! Stampin' Up is known to make everything simple for all crafters. That means all the colors and images are made to coordinate with punches and even the inks/card stock you already own! You can custom create all of your scrapbook pages and add in journaling. What makes MDS different as well from other digital scrapbooking programs is there are always new images/accessories to download! Just like how you would go to the store to buy new accessories, you can go onto the Stampin' Up website to shop for new items! When you're finished, just send in your order from home and it'll get delivered right to your door! And for those that don't scrapbook, you can even create cards and print those as well! Those are all reasons that I'd love to own My Digital Studios. What are yours? 

No comments: