Thursday, November 11, 2010

Unscripted Sketch #80

Good afternoon everyone. It's Remembrance Day here in Canada today so I hope everyone takes some time today to remember those that have lost their lives fighting for us. I've got a quick post today of a card that my friend, Viv, asked me to make for her boyfriend. He's a big Vancouver Canucks fan so she wanted a card with that theme. Here's my attempt using Unscripted Sketches #80. I couldn't figure out how to add something to that top right corner so I had to skip that little bit there. Somehow a button or ribbon just didn't lend so well to this card. I made a little jersey prototype before trying to construct the actual one on the card. Hopefully he likes it. I have a really hard time making masculine cards so it was a good challenge for me. Guess boys need to receive cards too sometimes. I'm off for a walk with my pup. 

2 comments:

dstandard said...

Love this totally boy card! Thanks for playing at Unscripted Sketches!

Linda Beeson said...

Now this is a cute card! Perfect for a sports theme and great use of the Unscripted sketch too.