Saturday, December 18, 2010

Christmas Cards

Good morning everyone! Hopefully no one else is up at this ridiculous hour like I am. It's 3:11 AM and I've been up busy crafting! I'll post my little project tomorrow night and I'll explain tomorrow. For now, I just wanted to post a picture of the Christmas cards I made for all my coworkers. I got the idea for these cut little mitts from a fellow Stampin' Up demonstrator on my team. I forgot to take a picture of who made the card so I can't give the exact stamper credit but please know that I didn't come up with this uber cute card. It uses 3 punches, the wide oval, small oval and scalloped oval. Super easy and super cute. Also, in case you're wondering why the heck I photographed them sitting in a box that says, "Fruit Buddies", it's because I bought Fuzzy Peach flavored candy canes! Hope you all have a great day! 

No comments: