Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Color Q #62, 4 Crafty Chicks #14 & Fall To Layout #119

Alrighty this is going be a very short post because it's already 12:36 AM and I need to work in the morning! And you read correctly. I am making another card for 4 Crafty Chicks and Fall to Layout! I had made a birthday card for my friend and posted it yesterday. The colors I chose were very close to this week's Color Queen Challenge. Although it was close, it still wasn't the exact colors and you could definitely tell so I wanted to make an exact replica of the card using similar colors. Here is it along with Clean and Simple's Fall To Layout #119 again. Love this sketch!!! And yes, it again does qualify for 4 Crafty Chick's challenge 14, to make a birthday card. Have a great night everyone! 
PS. I miss my beloved Circle Circus stamp set! I'm glad I busted it out again! 

6 comments:

Lori Turner said...

There's my wonderful Circle Circus set! Don'tchya just *love* that set?!? I know I do...you made a very bright and cheery birthday card with that color combo, Sandy! WTG! I love it! Thanks for playing with us at 4 Crafty Chicks this week!

Arielle H Gordon said...

Hey Sandy - LOVE THIS! Circle Circus has always been one of my favorites, and I love how you popped up the center of that circle! Beautiful ribbon treatment, too! Than you so much for playing with us at the colourQ this week!!!

Owlways Learning More said...

You hit the nail right on the head! How the heck can I compete with this beautiful creation!!! LOL!! Check out my glittery submission to the cQc challenge. Good luck!

Deborah Frings said...

This is totally brilliant!! Literally, the colours are bright and brilliant. Circle Circus is one of my favourites too - love this card!!

LeAnne said...

LOL, my Circle Circus is dusty too! GREAT use of the CQC colors!

Sylvia said...

Hi Sandy, this is so bright and cheery! thanks for playing the ColourQ challenge this week!