Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Christmas Stamp-A-Stack

This post is way long overdue. Back a few weeks I had my second Christmas Stamp-A-Stack. The only problem, I spent all night either on the couch nauseous or in the bathroom puking. I felt miserable but didn't want to cancel because I had 6 people coming over and it's so hard to find a date/time that works for 6 people! Everything that came was super. I had typed out some instructions and they managed to complete their cards. Everyone had to help each other out but I'm glad they were all so understanding and I don't think anyone caught the stomach bug I had! Here are the cards that we made that night. 

This card was actually CASEd from a card I found online at Splitcoaststampers. I don't have the actual girl's name that created it though. Love how it uses a simple tree to make it a Christmas card. 
This card was CASEd from one of my favorite blogs, Clean & Simple Stamping
This was CASEd from one of the girls in my DARS Stampin' Up team. It's just absolutely gorgeous. I don't have her sample on hand to get her name right now. 
Finally a card that wasn't CASEd from anyone. 
Another card that wasn't CASEd. Off to bed! Have a good night! 

No comments: