Monday, December 20, 2010

PPC-CC Specialty Challenge #2

Happy Monday everyone! Is anyone else as lucky as me to have this week off? I love planning vacation around the Christmas holidays and every year I'm so happy I do! Unfortunately Jamie didn't take the week off so next week when I'm back to work, he's off work! I spent the afternoon baking some shortbread cookies. Every year Jamie and I do some Christmas baking for our neighbors and some close friends. This year is no different. Although we have scaled down the variety of baked goods we do. I think the very first year we had like 5 or 6 different types and it was stressful! This year we'll likely just keep it down to shortbread, gingerbread, and Jamie's famous puff wheat squares. Possibly some yummy fudge... and perhaps some oatmeal cookies... LOL that's already 5 again! Darn! Anyways onto this week's Picture Perfect Color Creations Challenge! With it being Christmas, Megan has decided on another specialty challenge. This week is to create anything Christmas related. Not difficult at all right?!? This little card was super fast to create. I actually got 4 of these little cuties from one sheet of 8.5"x11" card stock. Cut it into 4, fold in half and layer on some more card stock! I used SU's 2-Way Glue Pen to outline the antler swirls and just dusted on some gold glitter. Easy peasy. Pop on by the PPC blog to see what Christmas goodies the design team has created. Have a great week everyone! 

1 comment:

Basslady said...

a fantastic card!

sending you many hugs and kisses from germany,
silvi xoxo