Monday, December 13, 2010

PPC-CC #42, SSSC96 & Top Tip Tuesday Challenge


Good morning everyone! We're only 12 days away from Christmas! Hopefully you all have your shopping and cards finished. I don't have either so I'll be working on those all week. Megan has another fun color challenge for you this week over at the Picture Perfect Creations blog. I combined it with 2 other challenges today. I used Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge 96 and it's my very first Top Tip Tuesday challenge! I stumbled onto this blog a few weeks ago and was excited to follow another challenge blog. This week's challenge at Top Tip Tuesday is to use ribbon on your creation. More on that after I show you what I came up with. 
I was just thinking this afternoon that I need to use more ribbon on my cards (preferably on all my cards) since I was organizing my ribbon today. I was at the mall yesterday and stopped in at Deserres. They had a sale on some Craft Mates storage items so I stocked up on 4 of the ribbon holders. After loading in as many Stampin' Up ribbon rolls as I could, I realized I need more!!! So I'll need to stop by sometime this week and pick up another 2 or 3... Here's my new ribbon storage! Any thoughts? Jealous? =) 

1 comment:

Tamie said...

Sandy your card rocks. I love the stamp you used for it and the way you used the color combo! I struggled with it but you made it easy peasy! Your ribbon holders are awesome!!!!! Where is that store...I could use with getting my ribbon oranized like that. I love how the ends can stay out, do they clip together? Have an awesome day girlie and congrat's on an awesome card.