Monday, February 1, 2010

Finally Some Crushed Curry!!

I absolutely love the In Colors but I haven't used Crushed Curry very much. Boy was I missing out!! I had some girls over this weekend and we made some cards. It's probably safe to say everyone loved this card which was inspired by Andrea Walford. It uses the sweet little Beautiful Wings embosslits die in the new mini. I made the one on the left as a sample but some of the girls opted for the Rich Razzleberry ink and I think it looks WAAAY cooler!! 
Card Ingredients
All items Stampin’ Up unless indicated.

Stamps: Belle Toile, Whimsical Words
Ink: Rich Razzleberry, Crushed Curry
Paper: Crushed Curry, Old Olive, Rich Razzleberry, Whisper White
Embellishments: 1/2" striped grosgrain ribbon in Old Olive
Tools: Beautiful Wings embosslit, Big Shot, Scalloped Trim border punch, glue dots

No comments: