Monday, February 8, 2010

Yet another easel card!

Well I think this is finally the last piece of left over "scored for an easel card" soft suede card stock. Phew, it feels like I've been making easel after easel!! Now you can't tell from the photo but I decided to try making some shimmer mist with some rubbing alcohol and the shimmer paint from Stampin' Up. I must say I LOVE IT!! I had bought some from Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist and find that it's a bit difficult to use because it runs on the paper. It's almost as though you've spilled some glimmer water and you have to move the water around. I end up drying it with my heat gun just so I can get rid of the water! Using rubbing alcohol works waaay better!! I sprayed the Bermuda Bay card stock and the yellow flower made from crumpled scalloped circles. There is no sentiment as I can't think of one that would fit nicely on it. Ok, enough easel cards!! 

No comments: