It's that time of year again for FREE STAMPS!! It's Sale-A-Bration! A time where Stampin' Up rewards you for being a customer! Here's how it works:
Customers- When you spend $60 on Stampin' Up! merchandise, you'll receive a free Sale-A-Bration reward. There's no limit--for every $60 you spend, you can select another free Sale-A-Bration reward.
Hostesses- When you host a workshop of at least $350 (before tax and shipping), you'll receive a free Sale-A-Bration reward in addition to all of the regular hostess benefits!
Recruits During Sale-A-Bration- anyone who joins as a demonstrator can choose any stamp set--a value of up to $56.95--from our current Idea Book and Catalogue! Plus, for a limited time, get 15% off the cost of the Starter Kit!
Have you always wanted to be a Stampin Up demonstrator or just wanted to get everything in the catalog at a discount? Well, now is a great time to do it! Stampin’ Up is having a great deal for Feb and March…..
With Stampin’ Up having their Starter Kits on sale 15% off starting Feb 1st AND an additional free stamp set ($56.95 value!), now is a great time to sign up!!!
What comes in the Kit? The Starter kit contains almost $350 worth of products for 199.00 - and now you can take 15% off to make it $169.
- You choose 5 stamp sets, this price or lower: 21.95, 30.95, 27.95, 35.95, and a bonus 47.95 (until March 31).
- One regular wheel 6.50
- A handle for your wheel
- Choose your ink cartridge color for wheel
- Full box of pastels (51 colors)
- 2 packs of assorted cardstock (choose your color group) 72 sheets total
- Pack of white or vanilla cardstock - 40 sheets
- Snail adhesive (refillable)
- Choose a 20.95 Décor Element (vinyl)
- Stampin’ Scrub and mist cleaner (a must for any stamper!)
- Versamark pad (clear ink used for watermarks or embossing)
- 3 Blender Pens
- 5 classic ink pads, your choice of color
- Tons of business supplies like a box of 8 catalogs, mini catalogs, our Demonstrator magazine, order forms, and lots more!
How much do I have to order to stay active? $300 retail. This Stampin’ Up quarter runs Jan, Feb, March. So, if you sign up Feb 1st, you actually have the rest of this quarter plus all of next quarter (til June) to get that $300 in. It can be ALL at once, or in smaller orders. Get a few friends to order from you and you can do that in no time….heck, I can do that in one order myself! You can also be your own hostess and get free hostess sets and free product. So it pays off if you are looking for a discount and you are going to be spending that much on stamp stuff anyway.
Bonus: This is why some people sign up if they have a huge wish list or want something big like the BIG SHOT: You get 30% (instead of 20%) off your first order over 150.00 if you place it within 45 days of signing up. Be your own hostess + get a big discount!!