Thursday, April 16, 2009

365 Cards Day 46 & Mojo Monday Week 82


Well I can't believe I'm 4/4 since I started this. It's already 1 am and I'm absolutely EXHAUSTED!! Good thing I don't work early tomorrow and can sleep in for a couple hours. Definitely wouldn't call it catching up though. I was just telling Jamie these 5-6 hour nights of sleep are killing me! Anyways I'm absolutely hooked still on 365 Cards.  Here's my take on the matchbook card. I combined it with the Mojo Monday Week 82 sketch.  I hope you like it!! 

Stamps: Friends 24/7 (SU)
Paper: Stampin' Up cardstock in Basic Black, Cameo Coral, and Whisper White; DSP from SU
Accessories: Silver Brads (SU)
Supplies: Scalloped edge punch, Stamp-a-ma-jig
P.S. I know it's also a Wednesday but I didn't want to post this as a WUAC Wednesday post as well. The main thing about WUAC Wednesdays was to get me off my butt to make a card and I've already  made one today so my goal is met =) Bedtime!! 

7 comments:

~amy~ said...

absolutely gorgeous!!!

Vicky said...

this is so pretty!! i love the scalloped border and the stamps on the front are beautiful!

Anonymous said...

great, great, great, I love the sentiment, a lot, and the card is beautiful

Kristie Larsen said...

I LOVE the colors you chose for this. They are two of my favs AND how come I have never seen this stamp set before??? ITs so wonderful. "here for you 24/7" doesn't get much sweeter than that! Thanks for playing!!

Cynthia said...

This one is so cute, and I love that the inside is as pretty as the outside! The colors are fresh & pretty, and i'm not a big scalloped border fan but it completes the look so well!

Jana said...

Gorgeous card. Love the stamps on the front. I am hooked on 365 Cards too.

Regan said...

Absolutely love it!