Sunday, April 19, 2009

Lemonade Stand Award!!

I wanted to start off this blog by sharing some very exciting news. So not only was it my first time getting picked for a card of the week but four extremely crafty ladies have given me my very first award!!! I feel extremely honored and lucky because I just stumbled onto the 365 Cards blog a little over a week ago and I already feel like I have found a new home with this wonderful group of ladies. So I wanted to send a HUGE thank you shout out to Rose of My Happy Place, Maz  of Nature's Workshop, Pam of Mackenzie Mae Designs/365 Cards, and Amy of Tsuruta Designs for giving me the Lemonade Stand Award. 
This award is for a blogger who shows great attitude and gratitude. Not the easiest qualities to find nowadays and I'm truly very honored that not one, but TWO people think I possess these wonderful qualities. 
Now there are rules to this this cool award and they're easy: 
1. Comment on this blog.
2. Copy the award logo for your own blog.
3. Nominate 5-10 blogs you feel show great attitude and gratitude. 
4. Link to your nominees within your blog post.
5. Comment on their blog to let them know they've received the award.
6. Lastly, link back to the person who gave you the award to show your appreciation. 

So here is my list of nominees: 
1. Regan- For being a great friend, actually read my blog, and always leaves her mark with great comments. 
2. Cynthia- For always encouraging comments that are never just a one or two worder. 
3. Rianne- For a ridiculously yummy blog full of ideas and recipes shared. 
4. Silke- For providing me with the most AMAZING inspirations and being one of the most helpful and friendly bloggers I've met so far. 
5. Julee- For her great stamps, Mojo Mondays,and the fact that with a zillion Mister Linkies to go through, she still manages to leave wonderful comments when she stops by your blog. 
Hopefully you all continue to pass along this award. 

Next I would like to give a big THANK YOU to Kristie of The Kristie Sessions for giving me the Karma Award. The Karma Award: These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind of bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated.



4 comments:

Cynthia said...

haha I love it, I feel special! This deserves a hug, too bad you're not around (lol). and i gotta add this "in your face jamie! in your face!".

Regan said...

Wow, Sandy, this is amazing....and brought a little twinkle of a tear to my eye!!! Very many congratulations to you!!! I can't wait until I'm feeling a bit better to join you in this exciting new endeavour!

Silke Ledlow said...

OMG aren't you the sweetest ever- LOL!!! Thank you for the honor!!! I'll try to play if I can :) !!! Hugs ~S~

Art of Dessert said...

Hi Sandy! Thank you so much for this award. I'm sorry it took a while for me to get around to it. You're too sweet:-)