This award is for a blogger who shows great attitude and gratitude. Not the easiest qualities to find nowadays and I'm truly very honored that not one, but TWO people think I possess these wonderful qualities.
Now there are rules to this this cool award and they're easy:
1. Comment on this blog.
2. Copy the award logo for your own blog.
3. Nominate 5-10 blogs you feel show great attitude and gratitude.
4. Link to your nominees within your blog post.
5. Comment on their blog to let them know they've received the award.
6. Lastly, link back to the person who gave you the award to show your appreciation.
So here is my list of nominees:
1. Regan- For being a great friend, actually read my blog, and always leaves her mark with great comments.
2. Cynthia- For always encouraging comments that are never just a one or two worder.
3. Rianne- For a ridiculously yummy blog full of ideas and recipes shared.
4. Silke- For providing me with the most AMAZING inspirations and being one of the most helpful and friendly bloggers I've met so far.
5. Julee- For her great stamps, Mojo Mondays,and the fact that with a zillion Mister Linkies to go through, she still manages to leave wonderful comments when she stops by your blog.
Hopefully you all continue to pass along this award.
Next I would like to give a big THANK YOU to Kristie of The Kristie Sessions for giving me the Karma Award. The Karma Award: These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind of bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated.