Thursday, April 9, 2009

Mojo 81 and Late WUAC Wednesday

Here's another cool layout from Mojo Monday. I had to combine it with WUAC because I've been so uninspired lately. And I know it's technically Thursday now but I was making it on Wednesday! (If that counts!) The card ended up really really busy for me and lots going on. I usually like the CAS (clean and simple, I finally learnt) cards and my stamps ended up being way jimongo for my card. Jamie said it's very Easter and he's absolutely right! I wasn't trying to make it Eastery but I was really liking the patterned paper and the rest sort of followed. The card also took me ridiculously long but then again, when does a card ever not?


 



So Regan, this week's challenge is to play the Mojo 
Monday because there's a prize! If you're not feeling it, then perhaps make something that uses patterned paper since I know you got that huge bag from Costco like me! And if Arlie is reading this... I WANT TO SEE YOUR STUFF ALREADY!!


 




Ingredients: 
Stamps: Snag 'em Stamps from imaginisce So Tweet and Chick
Paper: Stampin' Up cardstock in Lavender Lace and Barely Banana, K & Company patterned paper, paper flowers from Staples
Accessories: So Saffron grosgrain ribbon from SU
Supplies: Coluzzle, corner rounder, dimensionals, white gel pen