Tuesday, April 21, 2009

365 Cards Day 52

Oh my goodness will you look at the time!?!??! It's only 10:54 pm!!! I'm simply amazed that it's not 1 am!! So it's a Tuesday Trio Challenge over at 365 Cards today and the trio of items was brad, blossom and circle. I've wanted to make one of these distressed circle flowers ever since I saw it for the first time on a blog that I don't remember anymore. Now I know this card looks ridiculously simple and it'd take me 5 minutes to recreate it but boy did it take long to figure out what to put my gimongous "blossom" on a card. I went back and forth between a LOT of things. Anywhoo the flower didn't turn out as cute as I remember on the blog that I saw it on but overall I'm happy with the color scheme. Now if I can crawl into bed before midnight I'll be a happy stamper! G'nite! 

10 comments:

Pam said...

I love your blossom, and I do believe it is perfectly placed on your card :)

~amy~ said...

♥♥SWEET♥♥ I love it!!!

Jana said...

Congrats on the "early" hour.
Very pretty card. Love the flower. Gonna have to try one now.

Karen Lee said...

Great bloom!!!

hugs, Karen Lee

Jeannie said...

I have not tried making one of these either, but yours is perfect! I do luv the color scheme as well - great card!

Peace and Luv,
Jeannie

~Tammy~ said...

Love your take on this Tuesdays Challenge. I love that Blossom! Thanks for playing

Fi said...

Beautiful card, love the colours and your blossom is just wonderful.
Hugs
Fi

Cynthia said...

This card seems different then your usual type of card. Has a nice retro feel to it! I definately like the diff stuff ur trying!

Pam said...

BTW - I left a little something for you on my blog ;)

Stephanie said...

Beautiful card! Love the colors and the flower!