Friday, April 17, 2009

365 Cards Day 47 & Color Throwdown 38


Ok this is getting ridiculous!! I'm so unbelieveably (can't spell either) addicted to 365 cards that it's starting to affect my well-being!! I'm losing loads and loads of sleep!! So here's my card to officially make me 5/5!! Yay!!! And with this card I used colors from this week's Color Throwdown!  It wasn't easy, let me tell you! I used my beloved Anya and came up with the idea in the shower! I'm not sure if anyone would notice but I colored the cup and pill red and blue to do a play on the "red pill blue pill" scenario that is super cliche! I also got to use my newest favorite DSP A Walk In The Park from SU. That's enough writing though, I gotta get me some sleep!! TGIF!! 






Stamps: Nusre Anya (The Greeting Farm), Thoughts and Prayers (SU), Roller (I don't even remember the name right now from SU)
Paper: Stampin' Up cardstock in Basic Gray, Ruby Red and DSP A Walk In The Park (SU), watercolor paper
Accessories: none
Supplies: blender pen

12 comments:

Fi said...

Fantastic card Sandy - I love that image - I will have to invest in that image I think.
Hugs
Fi

Anonymous said...

so cute Sandy!

~amy~ said...

cute, cute, cute...I ♥ TGF!!

Card~I~ology Creations said...

CUTE very cute.. I love it.. Great job

Jana said...

She is adorable. Your card turned out really cute.

LeAnne said...

Cute! I have never tried one of these---this is a great image to use with these pop=up cards! Thanks for playing---hope you got some sleep!
LeAnne

Ginny said...

LOVE this card...gotta love Anya!!

Barbara said...

How cute!!! Great take on the CTD challenge! Thanks for playing the Throwdown! Hope to see you again next time!

Regan said...

Super, super, cute!!!

Broni said...

I just love Anya in these colors! You did a great job with the challenge colors! Thanks for playing!!

Rosemary said...

Oh, this is so cute. You are such a great card maker. I love your ideas! This would cheer anyone up who was feeling under the weather.

dpkennedy said...

Oh cute! Love you design! Thanks for playing the CTD!