Sunday, April 12, 2009

Color Inspiration 49 & CPS 111

I've been trying REALLY hard to get the card making mojo a kick in the butt because lately I've only been posting once a week for WUAC Wednesdays. Here's my attempt at Kristina's Color Inspiration Challenge tagged along with Card Positioning Systems 111 sketch. 

I wanted to fit in the 4 squares but just didn't have enough room. And why not make the card longer you might ask? Because then I'd have to make an envelope to match!! 

Anywhooo, wishing everyone a Happy Easter (again..) =)

4 comments:

Linda Beeson said...

Look at you, two challenges in one! LOVE it and love how it fits that CPS sketch.

debby4000 said...

Lovely sweet card.
luv
Debby

Lea L. said...

Very pretty! I love the shapes you used in place of the squares, and the pretty blue you colored the flower with. Wonderful job with sketch 111...thanks for playing at CPS this week!

~Lea

Elise said...

Hi Sandy! Really cute card and I love the picture of your craft area! I love the use of that punch with the CPS sketch!